What You Should Know
At Precision Health Services we eat, drink and breathe pulmonary rehabilitation. We know what it is like to struggle for breath and we know how to help you overcome that struggle. Here is what anyone sufforing from COPD, Restrictive Lung Disease, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Interstitial Lung Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, or Asthma, should know about us:
First, we are different.
- Easy access to the center with free, clinic-side parking.
- Our setting is relaxed. Large windows with lots of natural light, pleasant surroundings, and courteous, highly trained professional staff members offer a stark contrast to the antiseptic conditions you might have encountered elsewhere.
- Our education and treatment programs are individually created, just you and your therapist. No groups in classrooms, no "one size fits all" approaches.
- Regular personal progress updates for you and your physician.
- An individually designed maintenance program to ensure success after discharge.
Second, we know what we are doing.
Your therapy team may include:
- Respiratory Therapist
- Board Certified Pulmonologist
- Physical Therapist
- Social Worker
- Occupational Therapist
Third, we know what will happen to you.
You can experience:
- Increase in strength, physical ability and stamina
- Reduction in shortness of breath
- Increased energy level and independence
- In-depth understanding of use of oxygen and medications
- Social interactionw ith others facing and overcoming challenges just like you
- Increase in confidence, independence, energy level, and improved quality of life.
Finally, we help take control of your life!
The unrivaled resources of PHS will enable you to live as you want to. As you learn to use and manage the resources we make available, your life will change from one of dependence to one of control!
You will no longer be a victim of Pulmonary Disease. Instead, you will manage your condition and live your life!